Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorDiedEnFreek
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2009 edited
    Please tell Jainasolo I like the stills. It's a nice diversity of new, old classis, mainstream. Quite all-round.

And in case you're really that good I sincerely apologize for my sacrasm and my misinterpretatopn of the rather remarkable pattern i thought to see and I would be looking forward to see your name as first solver 25 times in a row with still >not< posted by Jane aswell.

I don't care if you want to have points for the movies you posted aswell, but you could at least wait untill someone REALLY found the still.
  1.  permalink
    Burn lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorZanapher
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2009
    Having someone post shots with an account and solve them with another one is something that cannot be easily avoided.
    I agree however that he could at least have waited until someone else had solved the still (if only to be more subtle).
    •  
      CommentAuthornaut
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2009 edited
    it seems the first solves of Ponzack are gone somehow... hmmm, how did that happen? *blink*
  2.  permalink
    @Naut : Hmm strange. ;)
    • CommentAuthorponczek
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2009
    Hi,
    I want to set some things straight.
    First of all : I do not have two accounts here. What’s the point?!?! And even if I had, I`d probably use the older one (by 2 months or so) to actually GET more points. It’s logical, isn’t it?!
    Secondly: Jainasolo is my sister, who (SURPRISE!) DO watch pretty much the same movies as I do, so it’s nothing unusual that I recognized almost all her stills. She doesn`t tell me though which movies she`ll post or when she`ll do it. Again: What’s the point?!
    You forgot to mention that I also had 5 or so other first solved that day (SURPRISE! not posted by jaina) that were also removed, as well as all the other movies I guessed that day. Thanks for that, really.
    And by the way: at least you could spell my name correctly. It`s PONCZEK! Seriously, copy - paste is your friend, so, if you can’t spell, use it!
    •  
      CommentAuthornaut
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2009 edited
    yo ponzack, I apologize for these other five, but come on, first solving all of your sisters movies, just 10 secs after she posted them, lucky you.
    Whyyy sooo serioussss?