Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.  permalink
    Hi everybody,
    this account was banned for 12 months. Were it possible to know why? Thank you.
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2020
    Hi SSSUP,
    You know why.
  2.  permalink
    I have a question for you: are community accounts allowed? I had read the FAQ and I could not find anything about it. Thanks
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2020
    If you’re a community of players, you’re welcome to play on WTM but all members must use the same single account.
    In other words: only one WTM account for the community/team.
  3.  permalink
    Got it. We used to have also individual accounts and the thing got confused, you're right. I have just noticed that SSSUP has been banned from uploading for 12 months. I mean, we have had that profile for ten years, we have never had any problem; banning us for 12 months without giving a single warning for having done something (having an individual and a community profile at the same time) which is not explicitly forbidden in the Help and FAQ section looks a bit too draconian, in my very humble opinion. Don't you agree? I can also radically delete the santanna2020 profile, if this is the problem.
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2020 edited
    Terms of service (excerpt):
    You are not allowed to play with multiple accounts for example to push your own stats.
    You are however allowed to play with your friends on one shared account.
    Refrain from using the voting or favourite tools to boost your profile and/or shots in any way.
    You are not allowed to share hints and solutions [...]

And I think your routine (SSSUP uploading, santanna2020 immediately solving and rating 10) makes it quite clear there was no confusion whatsoever.

Also the santanna2020 account will be deleted, there's no question about that.
  4.  permalink
    Where can I found the Terms of Service?
  5.  permalink
    Ah, found! On the bottom of the page. I had looked into the wrong section, sorry.
  6.  permalink
    Actually it's been confused because there were two of us playing in the same room with two different accounts because we're in quarantine, that's all :)