Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.  permalink
    Dear WTM'ers,

The world is still in shambles, yet opening up quite a bit. From July 15th till July 19th I will be in Berlin. If you live in the area or a neighboring town/city and feel like getting a beer, let me know!
    I didn't submit this post only for those few days. I remember some WTM players meeting up in real life years ago. I'd definitely be interested in a meet-up wherever once things calm down a bit.

People all over the world have been tested mentally and physically the past year and a half. I hope you're all alright.

Take care!

-O
    • CommentAuthorCircee
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2021
    Hello, Berlin is a little too far from Tours, no means to make this wonderful trip at the moment. But it's a great idea that this meeting: in Tours (France), we were able to meet other players, with Studio Night, and the WTM Game organized in public. A meeting over a drink would be even nicer, a great good idea ... we just have to find the place ...and the time . Take care ..
  2.  permalink
    Circee, thanks for responding! I would definitely be up to visit Tours (or any other city in Europe fot that matter) to meet and grab a drink with some fellow WTMers. I started this discussion because I always regretted the fact that I missed out on the meet-up all those years ago. It seemed like such a wonderful opportunity to meet like-minded, movie-loving people. I apologize for replying so late, I stopped checking on this discussion after a month or so. Have a nice weekend!

Here's to hoping a handful of us might meet one day!
    • CommentAuthorCircee
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2021
    Hello Omar, I'm sorry I didn't answer your nice message, I didn't see it! As soon as we have the project of a Studio Night, I will think of you, of course. But if you're in the area before, we can meet at the Studio for example...
    https://www.studiocine.com/
    Have a good evening or a good day, depending on your choice.