Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorthem00ch
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2022 edited
    Hey! I don't know if anyone is still around that remembers me, but I was a mod here a LONG time ago. Tonight I was reminiscing with my son (who is 14 now and quickly becoming a bit of a movie buff himself) about the olden days and we were talking about WTM, and I said he should sign up to WTM as its a great movie community. Anyone remember me? Have very fond memories of Chrisy and Asmodai (and Naut and Tliff of course) and lots of others. Chrisy you were such a lovely friend and I miss you and Asmodai I hope you didn't catch rabies from your bats. I miss you guys. Was a great time of my life to be involved in this site and its early development. Hope you're all doing well. Thinking I might get back involved AGAIN! If you're an old schooler and remember me say hi! Say hi to my son, his uaername is CalpolAddict.. Be nice tho! hope you're all good. WTM was a lovely highlight in my life and I miss you all. Hope you're good!
    •  
      CommentAuthorthem00ch
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2022
    Also can a current mod delete the extra threads I opened in error please haha
  1.  permalink
    Hey man, nice to hear from you again!
    I don't remember you and I having a lot of interactions with eachother, yet I'm happy to see we are still fellows here on WTM and I remember your presence very vividly!

The 'golden days' of WTM are clearly behind us, and with the current state of cinema (like the transition from fysical media to digital) it's hard to believe it will ever reach the state it once was, but I think the website still has a great community and is in my opinion currently in a rising state yet again.

I hope you decide to come back and get a taste of uploading again, I'd be looking forward to seeing your shots!

And welcome to the show CalpolAddict! If you decide to become a regular uploader, you better bring your A-game! ;)

Greets, Thomas
    • CommentAuthorTheNarrator
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2022 edited
    Mooch! Ofcourse we remember you.

First of all, great that you're keeping in touch. And I'm ecstatic to hear your son's been bit by the film bug, if he's anything like his dad we can expect some great shots in the near future.

Welcome, CalpolAddict! Show us what your keen eyes can see.

Like yippiekayay said, it's a bit quieter around these parts than you're probably used to. We would definitely welcome your contributions again. I stopped playing between 2013 and 2019 but WTM's siren call was hard to ignore. Now I'm uploading more than ever and having tons of fun doing it. You also might have noticed there are still a handful of members playing from back in the day. This really brings me joy, WTM's old heart is still beating.

Looking forward to your presence around here!

- Omar
    • CommentAuthorDeBaron
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2022
    Wow, if it isn't the one and only m00ch, alive and kicking, nice seeing you back around! Of course I will not push you into anything, but it would be swell if your reminiscing results in you being an active member here once again with great uploads, just as back in the days... :-)

Just like TheNarrator, I too have been out of the loop for quite some years, only to return to this website with rejuvenated interest, and nowadays more actively participating with uploading. Let's hope more people of the olden days will follow suit.

And great to see that your son shares your movie-enthusiasm. Welcome to the show CalpolAddict, hopefully you will enjoy the community as much as we do!
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2022
    Welcome back them00ch!

I think you left just when I joined! Crazy to see you again and your 14 years old son registered here. Time flies
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2022
    Of course I remember you, mate! Glad to see you're around again. :-)
    • CommentAuthorRDPL55
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2022
    them00ch ! yes, remerber you very well... In those times WTM was still 4:3 and b&w !! ;)
    Great to see you back on screen !