Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorScyza
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2009
    You ever had this problem? You remember some movie you've seen some time ago... you know what it was about, or remember certain characters, scenes, anything at all... but you just cannot remember the title! I've had this quite often, and I don't only mean wtm-screenshot related, so I wonder, couldn't we make a thread here to help remember movies?

I'll start with this one: It was something about a group of young people who climb buildings for fun. A friend of theirs needed help with something, he needed money, so they planned to use their skills to steal money. I believe it was a french movie. In one scene they broke into a big mansion of some sort and they were being chased around the entrance hall by watch dogs.
  1.  permalink
    yamakasi
  2.  permalink
    i'm not sure though if this thread is 'legal', if you know what i mean. [sorry for double posting]
    •  
      CommentAuthorScyza
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2009 edited
    Yes thanks! That's the one. Was driving me nuts not being able to remember the title ^^

EDIT: I'm not sure about that either, I suppose somebody will close the thread if it's not allowed. Would be too bad it was not allowed, because a forum full of film geeks is really the best place to seek help with this sort of thing ;)
    • CommentAuthorXeniteone
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2009
    OMG, I really nee dsome help on this one. There's this movie and there's the lady who was pretending to be a man to get some inheritence and she's killing people. She was dating this woman who ran a floral shop (who didn't know she was a man). Anyway during the movie one of the characters is reading a newspaper that says "Homicidal Maniac On the Loose". That's really the main part. If somebody has seen that or can help, please do, my mom and I have been trying to figure this movie for years.