Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMimimi
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2009 edited
    Can you please add "movies of the last 15 days" to the the display options in overview.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZanapher
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2009
    It doesn't really make any sense to add this. The problem is elsewhere : there are too many screenshots in play at a given time.
    Moderators are well aware of this problem and discussing possible solutions (in fact it has mostly been decided how to do it, now it will take some time before it is implemented).

I don't see why add a "movies of the last 15 days" option since it has no relevance (unless we change the validity period back to 15 days). Soon (well, maybe not so soon, but at some point in the future) there should be much less movies in a 30 days period so the overview should be more manageable.
    Oh, and note that less screenshots means more rejection, but in the end it should be better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMimimi
    I'm a little confused,

"29d 21h 0m left" is displayed and the (hover)box-text is "after TWO weeks time every movie can be solved by clicking this link. etc."

I didn't know you changed it from 15 to 30 days, thought it was the other way round. :D
    Never payed attention to the text before I guess. ;)

And ... the answer to ... Q: How does the hall of fame work? I think, I should be listed, but I'm not. in the F.A.Q.
    Find it here : http://whatthemovie.com/beta/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=17&page=1#Item_20

Again 14 days are mentioned. :-/
    • CommentAuthorLordMyst
    he die Mimimi

which of the hall of fame should you be listed?

all time or the best of the month

what's your highscore then? I've got 1253
    •  
      CommentAuthorZanapher
    Yes, the old two weeks duration is still mentioned in a couple of places because it hasn't been updated since the change (the change was made many months ago).
    Normally the images that appear in the overview if you check the "stills from the last 30 days" box should only be the ones that still give points.

As for the Hall of Fame I don't know what your problem is but there might still be some slight inconsistencies... Also it might take a bit of time to update (I think it's supposed to be evry hour).
    •  
      CommentAuthorMimimi
    QUOTE Zanapher:
    "stills from the last 30 days" box should only be the ones that still give points.

- Okay, that's all I wanted to know. Thanks

I don't have a problem with THOF, but with the given info ... the
    Q: How does the hall of fame work? I think, I should be listed, but I'm not. = quoted from naut, it's not what I said. :D

- It's confusing, because the answer is
    QUOTE naut:
    A: Every posted movie gets a 14 days time counter. During these 14 days you'll get a point for solving this movie.
    - The FAQ should to be updated too I guess. ;)

@LordMyst, concerning THOF, I don't really care.
    If the people listed in THOF, realized their rank all by themselves (without help from others), than I'm impressed.

THOF currently:
    Last Month : 108. 27.9%(354)
    All time : 256. 13.6%(1072)
    Contributions: 11. 116

All solved movies: 1447
    •  
      CommentAuthorZanapher
    Oh, I get it (I thought you were asking the question yourself, not quoting the FAQ :)).
    Well that's obviously a text that was written before the change and it has stayed that way. It should be changed.