Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorconnectiv
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2009
    I have a suggestion for the highscore. It only shows the 20 best placed people and my own rank, but I think it would be interesting to see a few people in my range, too. Like, show maybe 2 or 3 people who are placed directly above me and 2 or 3 people who are ranked beneath me. That way, you could kinda compete with people for ranks. I think it adds to the fun to see "YEEESSS I finally got past that guy again" ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    I think this is a very good idea. (Think I've seen it before somewhere but don't remember reaction of the admins :p )
    I personally don't really care about the top 20, but I think it would be fun to know who has almost the same amount of guessed stills as I do.
    •  
      CommentAuthormikebozzio
    I agree.
    • CommentAuthorFedtTony
    While we're at the subject: How come my friend who just started this game some time ago and has <100 movies this month, is, according to the highscore at place 26?
    I'm at place 29 but I have 535 solved movies so I guess that's correct. Is it bugged?
    • CommentAuthorguzo
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2009
    FedtTony, does your friend use Internet Explorer?

I have a friend that has IE, and he has the same thing : He can see the two last numbers of his place but not the first.

Your friend must be like 426th but it shows 26th.

I use Firefox and i don't have that problem personnaly.
    • CommentAuthorFedtTony
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2009
    Ah guzo, thank you! You were right!
    • CommentAuthorLordMyst
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2009 edited
    @connectiv

let's begin with

what's your highscore and your movies solved (I don't use show solution)

highscore: 1595
    movies solved: 2411