Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorZanapher
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2009
    Please don't parse your whole "movies" folder, making screenshot of every one of them and uploading them in the order they appear.
    This makes 10 consecutive screenshots with titles starting with "A" in alphabetical order and it's a bit annoying (because the pattern appears quite quickly and it gives an absurd hint).

If you do so I'll reject all movies after I see the pattern.
    THEXOUS this is specifically aimed at you... Seeing as you've only reached the letter "C", please don't upload the rest in sequential order. But it also applies to all others who would have the same idea.

Oh, and also try not to upload 20 movies at a time... (I'd say 5 per day per user should be a reasonable limit).
  1.  permalink
    what about stills that come from movies and their sequels that are placed in the exact order of release, such as police academy 1, 2, 3, 4 etc? personally I find it kind of takes the fun out of figuring out which movie the stills are from.
    •  
      CommentAuthorconnectiv
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2009
    Hmmm maybe you should rather add this to the upload rules instead of writing it here, possibly that THEXOUS person doesn't even read forums.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZanapher
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2009
    Yeah, I should probably ask tliff or naut to add it in the upload guidelines but I was angry and wanted to write it somewhere (before I forget).
    And yes, the same goes for sequels or series of movies with the same actor or by the same director.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLePaposaure
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2009 edited
    We are guessing "B" Movies today ! And obviously, THEXOUS is french.
    Which letter will we guessing tomorrow..?