Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorSpinyNorman
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2009 edited
    1289 - It only accepts the English title?? Isn't that a bit weird, really, for a Japanese film like that? I ruled out the solution because I pasted the exact official title from the IMDB, and kept trying other stuff, untill I just asked for the answer. Turns out it was the right answer all along... :-(

Also, slightly similar case, it seems weird that "Goldmember" won't do because it HAS to be "Austin Powers in Goldmember", but I haven't got a number for that one.
    • CommentAuthorChogori
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2009
    That's probably because there is no selecting Japanese as an alternate title. No doubt will be fixed for the new version of the game. Currently, the only selection you can take is French, German and English, and whatever the title, the english 'flag' always appears. :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2009
    That's not really a problem in this case. The uploader should have added the official (imdb)title, the flags won't fit but that does not really matter (in my opinion).
    •  
      CommentAuthorZanapher
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2009
    You're right it should be the Japanese title (spelled in roman characters for obvious practical reasons) first, and the English one as alternate.
    I've changed it now so it should be correct.

This image is a very old one though (time of publication on the site, not time of the movie) and the rules were not so well defined at that time so there might be more inconsistencies in the older shots (some don't have an imdb link for instance, which is not accepted anymore).