Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorShayah
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2009
    Hi to all,

I'm sure I could find the answer somewhere on the site, but I'm still a little lost for the moment and I can't find it... My question isquite simple: do I need a Paypal account to support the site? I don't have one, and I don't want to get one, so, waht can I do?
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2009
    I think at this moment the only ways to support wtm are using paypal or ordering something with the amazon link in the footer (then WTM will get a certain percentage).
    •  
      CommentAuthornaut
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2009 edited
    Zythux is right. I am afraid we only support PayPal at the moment. Accepting donations via credit card is a difficult thing to implement.
    Shayah, you could get a PayPal account, donate for WTM and delete the account immediatly after :)

A very oldschool way to give us money (which we desperatly need for the server :) is to send it via mail. You'll find the adress here http://whatthemovie.com/page/legal
    But be sure to add your username :)
    • CommentAuthorShayah
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2009
    I did it!! Not sure I did it the right way, but anyway, I did it! ;-)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSara
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2009
    Thanks for reminding me that there's an urgent reason to wake my hibernating PayPal account - Shayah, apart from occasional information/advertisement emails one doesn't have too much trouble with PayPal.