Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorChogori
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2009 edited
    I tried to manually add a movie which did not come up in the search. I entered all relevant information, after pressing "My movie is not listed. Create a new one" and then nothing happens.

EDIT: tried it with 3 films now, and none work.
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2009
    I added several movies already, it works.
    Maybe it was because you did not enter any alternate title. If so, did you click on the green "minus" button before pressing the "Add movie" button ?
    • CommentAuthorChogori
    One movie did not have an alternate title. 2 movies did and I added them, and still nothing. :? Weird...
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    OK, I may see what's dysfunctional here.

It seems that, to add the movie, you CANNOT have an empty Alternate Title field. If so, you need to remove it with the green Minus button... except that, right now, this button doesn't seem to work !

This means that, right now, you can add a movie ONLY if it as at least one alternate title. But don't click on the green Plus button if you don't need a 2nd (or 3rd...) alternate title, because you won't be able to make the empty line disappear... which means you won't be able to add the movie.

I added a movie 10 minutes ago, it worked fine because it has one alternate title.
    • CommentAuthorChogori
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2009 edited
    Ok, I'll try that, thx!

EDIT: yep, that worked. :D
  1.  permalink
    i have the same problem. i want to add screenshot for a movie, thath doesn't exist in the database rightnow. i added like 4 alternative titles, and when I want to click on the "add movie" button, nothing happens. any idea?
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009
    I repeat : You CANNOT have an empty Alternate Title field. Just make the last one disappear using the green Minus button (or DON'T make a new empty line appear by clicking the green Plus button).
    I've just added a new movie, it works fine.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFifty
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009
    I uploaded a shot from a movie that wasn't in the databse and it worked.
    Just a small problem : when you search with a key word for the title of your movie you find movies with the key word in their titles but you don't have the possibility to click on the "my movie is not listed" button cause this button is only there when your search gives no results. So I just had to search for something like "/.M%Lerhllfgvp" to see the button and be able to add my movie.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhoenix
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2009
    Well, I also had that problem. Tried to add a new movie and the button didn't work. I had no empty field, two alternate titles and it didn't work. I've also tried it with the minus button to remove alternate titles, and it still didn't work.
  2.  permalink
    Nothing happens when I clik on the "Add movie" on Mozilla Firefox (3.011), but it works on Internet Explorer (7.0.7530.11).
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2009
    I added a movie yesterday, using Firefox 3.0.11, it worked fine.
    Can't try today, I've 3 movies submitted already.