Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorChrisy
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2008
    Hello :-)

I made 3 screenshots from 3 different movies and posted them yesterday. How can I know if they have been accepted? If they are still in a queue or if they are not accepted, And if not why?
    Although I would be curious of the reasons why mine wouldn't be accepted as I followed the rules!
    I tried the "movie you posted" option but it is empty

can you please help!

Thanks
    •  
      CommentAuthornaut
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2008 edited
    Chrisy, hi!
    To answer your question: Unfortunatly, we don't have a system yet, which tells you, if your movies got accepted, or not, but we're working on it :)

Check out this post with detailed information about the subject:
    http://whatthemovie.com/beta/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=30&page=1#Item_2

For the time being:
    Since you posted your movies yesterday, we probably haven't seen them yet.
    Currently, there are 150 movies in the queue and we go through them usually once a day.
    • CommentAuthorChrisy
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2008
    Thanks,
    2 of them were accepted but one of them not, can I maybe know why?
    • CommentAuthorzul
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2008
    "Currently, there are 150 movies" !!!
    wow, now I'm not surprise to not have all my submited films validated, it make a lot a contributions by day
    • CommentAuthorjmon
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2008
    Hi
    Is there any way that i can find out if i have uploaded a screenshot correctly? When i check in the overview section nothing is there.
    Oh, love the site, I am totally addicted to it!
  1.  permalink
    @jmon:
    just wait. ;)
    they currently have a huge backlog.
    • CommentAuthorjmon
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2008
    ok thanks for that.
    I wasn't sure if i'd done it right as it was my first time and wondered if it got sent ok.