Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorDiedEnFreek
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2009 edited
    Hi All,

There is a vivid discussion going on about quality of stills and that is a good thing, regardless what comes out of it.

There is only one problem. Stills that are used as example are often deleted or don't make it to the FF. A solution could be (naut / tliff) to keep the deleted stills available and visible to the public. Perhaps even with solution, so we will know why the scariest kid in the wirld is.
    An other solution is to post a link to the still itself like so :
    instead of http://whatthemovie.com/shot/21810

And stay clear of the pig flu!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorthem00ch
    Pardon my ignorance but how do we include images in thread ? Is it as simple as hosting it somewhere and then just putting the full path to the jpg in your post?
    EDIT: why yes it is that easy! Cool!
    •  
      CommentAuthorthem00ch
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2009
    Good idea btw diedenfreek.

Hang on, didnt "the scariest kid in the world" picture make it through to FF??? Democracy sucks :( was a great shot. I added that admittedly stupid tag, so if anyone does want to know what the movie was, hit me up.
    • CommentAuthorastrododo
    Will these images stay on the server after the screenshot page has been deleted?

EDIT: I guess so (recently expired new submission):

•  
      CommentAuthorthem00ch
    How do you find out what the URL is for an expired image if you dont mind me asking dodo?
    • CommentAuthorastrododo
    I didn't. I just got the URL of the first movie in the New Submission section and waited for it to expire.
    •  
      CommentAuthorthem00ch
    ah ok :)