Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorFifty
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2009 edited
    I wanted to complain about the fact that when a shot from a famous movie is posted, you can find 3 or 4 shots from the same movie posted by other players no longer than a day after.
    I think there are like 4 shots of forrest gump and probably as much for Fight club in the new submissions section...

I think there should be a period of wait (like a week at least) before you can repost a shot from a movie that has just been uploaded.
    •  
      CommentAuthorthem00ch
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2009 edited
    Perhaps you should add your idea to the new submissions proposal thread:

http://forum.whatthemovie.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=347&page=1#Item_32

That being said, as long as they are not dupes I dont see what the problem is. You can get very different looking shots from the same movie, and no rules are being broken.

If its a bad screenshot then you could always vote it down.
  1.  permalink
    And if they are only good shots, obviously there will be less scenes possibly shootable about the movie, so less shots in the future...
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2009
    I think there was an idea to have a maximum of two shots from one movie in the new submissions. But they did not implement it because it would give hints (there are already two shots from your movie in the new submissions).
    (At least, this is all I remember about this issue)