Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorPhoenix
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2009
    Ok, first of all I have to say, I've searched the forum but didn't find anything like this, if there is and I just didn't see it, my apologies (but there are soooo many discussions, hard to get through them ;) ).

After reading so many discussions about bugs or mistakes or rules etc., I thought, maybe it would be nice to start a "positive" discussion ;) and just say that I really like WTM and even if I don't play it for a long time(and noone of you knows me) I really enjoy it on this site.
    I like the style you have for example when you see a shot the curtains around (cool cinema feeling) and so far the community seems to be kind and friendly to new members.
    I don't feel unwelcomed here and that is not easy by thinking of the number of members. Especially in the internet communities often ignore new ones or behave like they are something better. Thanks to all those who welcomed me so nice. :)

I have the feeling, that the people "behind the scenes" (the creators of this nice site) really care about the users and their opinions and needs. So thanks for investing your time and money in this site so we, the users, can have fun and enjoy it =)
    greets and take care
    Phoenix
    •  
      CommentAuthorDeviant
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2009 edited
    True, true.

I was so pissed about this little red skull button, that I forgot how great the rest of this site is. And I am proud to say that I am around since the beginning and saw how everything evolved over the time. I had a long break tho, because I had other stuff to do and this was just too addictive :D
    Now I'm back again and WTM made a huge step forward. Great work!

The community is cool, too. I like that there seem to be no country borders around here.
    • CommentAuthorChrisy
    Nice idea this post. For once I will not be complaining: cause I do that a lot :) So yes there are things to be improved but it is by far the nicest site I have seen on the net for a long time. Very addictive and it goes perfectly with my movie addiction. Only thing is: I watch at least one movie each day and now for each movie I watch I cannot stop trying to find a perfect shot for the site (which can be anowing at time lol). Not even mentioning the urge I have every day to see if my shots went through or not... Soon I will only do this and think about this all day and all night long, so I'm actually not sure I should thank you after all... :)
    More seriously, the site is great! Keep up the good work!
    •  
      CommentAuthorZanapher
    Go away n00b!

Wait... no... I mean... welcome!
    Anyway, I'm very glad to see that new users find the website easy to access, and I'm *VERY* glad to see someone post simply to say something nice. Usually people only come here to complain about specific issues (which is a good thing, it's the place to talk about it and it's good to know what is going wrong, and try to find solutions) so in the end after reading many posts on the forum it seems like everything is going completely wrong.

So, yeah, it's really nice to see a post like this.
    See you later on whatthemovie :)
    • CommentAuthorFedtTony
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2009 edited
    Love the site! Love movies! It's the perfect combo :)

And I also remember the good old days when 50% was more than enough to get on top 20 ;)