Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorzeehond
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2009 edited
    even after they've been successfully processed past the new submissions. I tracked them and when they said 0 hours left they were not marked for deletion. I hardly think in less then 60 minutes 2 movies get voted for deletion which were otherwise fine . 4 to be honest 'cause this has happened before. I don't really understand what's going on here :)
    • CommentAuthorChrisy
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2009 edited
    Hey Zeehond! Not all movies go pass the submission part, even if they are not voted for deletion. Basically, there are only 20 movies which go through in 24hours (and a few more pushed through from people who have extra rights) and that means the highest rated ones, the others simply desapear. The vote for deletion is for bad quality, black bars... and these are removed before the end of the submission time
    • CommentAuthorzeehond
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2009
    Hey Chrisy!
    That's kinda sad. It kinda takes the fun out off submitting screens. And I know the criteria for deletion, these had none of that. Too bad.
    • CommentAuthorzeehond
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2009
    out of 10 movies that made the 48 hours not one has been selected for the FF section. :(
    •  
      CommentAuthorZendrig
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2009
    Have the official criteria been announced yet?
    My guess is that you need at least 20 votes of 8+ to make it to the FF.
    The question is: Why would I bother picking a score from 1-7 if it doesn't make a difference at all?
    • CommentAuthorChrisy
    The rules are clearly explained in the FAQ: the first 20 best rated shots goes to FF every 24 hrs
    •  
      CommentAuthorZendrig
    Ah, ok. Thanks for pointing that out.
    • CommentAuthorzeehond
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2009
    make that 13 movies uploaded, none of which got through..