Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorguzo
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2009
    I don't know if this has been discussed yet (sorry if it has) or if it's on a to-do list but I used to LOOOOOVE the overview in WTM 1.

I loved the way you could watch all the miniature screenshots and remove solved shots and uploads so that you could focus on those damn shots you were still struggling with.
    I thought that when WTM 2 arrived it would have an even better overview!!!
    In my dreams you could see the number of solves under the miniature and you could rank them by number of solves... Taking them one by one from the most solved to the lowest solved and really go at it..

I have to say i'm a bit disappointed with the "movie archive" thing in WTM 2. Ranking by date of arrival is a good idea, but there should definitely be more options or filters :
    -> Remove solved shots
    -> Remove uploaded shots
    -> Show unsolved only
    -> Remove shots older than 30 days (if you take a "monthly" view for example)
    -> Rank by number of solves
    -> Rank by rating

Have you already thought about it?
    Is there anyway to have the same thing as the old overview in WTM 2 that i'm too dumb to have found out?
    Does anybody else miss the old overview??

Thanks!
    •  
      CommentAuthortliff
    it's not in wtm2 yet
    we're going to tackle that very soon, stay tuned ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorRazzomega
    I agree it could be nice to remove all solved and uploaded shots in the overview. That would make it much more easy.
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    About the overview, would it be possible to have different colored lines for solved shots and shots we asked for the solution ?
    Today, both of them appear with the green line. How about a yellow one for the shots we didn't solve but ask for the solution ?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRazzomega
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2009 edited
    It already has been changed yesterday.
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    Oh, great, I wasn't aware of that. Thanks.
    • CommentAuthorchecknorisk
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2009 edited
    there was a disadvantage to the WTM.1 overview, a minor one but I miss some shots, I'll try to be clear, but it's difficult to explain.

if you were visiting from the beginning, each time you solved a shot on the overview, you had to refresh the overview. and it was a bit boring.
    since the number of stills by page was immovable, if you checked to show unsolved only, the solved still didn't disappear from the overview without a refresh. but moving to the next page was like a refresh, and the number of stills you solved on previous page were missing on the next one. I said it's a minor disadvantage, cause it could be avoided by visiting from the last uploaded shots.
    I spent a little time before to understand this and miss a few stills.

removing solved shots was a good thing anyway. but the "per day overview" is better than the late system.