Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorfabiocabeca
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2009 edited
    Guys,

Good morning from Brazil

I'm still trying to undesrtand the new wtm, and a I have new doubts.

I get shots from dvd to upload, and many of them are classics. They don't get a great rating and always rejected. But one special today rejected was solved 93 times and have overall rating 7,39 - http://whatthemovie.com/shot/28767 .

I have other shot uploaded whit rating 5,88 - http://whatthemovie.com/shot/26346 .

I know we need good quality, no black bars, etc. But what is the rating to upload a shot? And the criteria to dont' be rejected?

Save fabiocabeca's live and you'll get your wings

Thanks, See you later
    •  
      CommentAuthortliff
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2009
    There is no fixed rating, that will get a shot to featurefilms. it depends on the other shots in the new submissions.
    The automatical queue-mover will check the new submissions every 30 minutes or so. It will then pick the shot, that has the highest rating and has been in the queue for more than 24 hours.
    • CommentAuthoraknilak
    so... if I'm correct, if someone post 3 shot around the same time, only one can reach FF, and it's better to post them a different time of the day ?
    • CommentAuthorChrisy
    Hi Fabiocabeca,

There are currently 25 shots which go on vote per 24h. Every hour the best shot (in these 24h) goes to FF
    Your shot simply did not have a high vote enough to make it to the next stage. On top of the 25 which go through on votes, we also push through an average of 25 other shots. I would say it was bad luck, there were probably better shots at that time, try again with another shot :)
  1.  permalink
    So, that's more difficult that I imaginated...

I'll need 3 times more luck to post black and with movies. That's sad...

Now I kwon why that to easy shots needs bad rating. They're all approved.

Thanks for all. Everything can get your wings