Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorpadvinder95
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2009 edited
    A few days ago, there was a shot in New Submissions, featuring a digital image of an octopus and two human-like beings. Now the shot is in the archive, while I would have expected it to be in Featured Films for the normal, what is it, a month? What happened?
    The shot is http://whatthemovie.com/shot/33917

[edit] And the show solution button is gone in new submissions :-( (Which means I can't view the title of the movies I already solved (sometimes I forget them again later))
    •  
      CommentAuthorthem00ch
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2009
    It didnt make it to FF. Its in the rejected shots section, or "timed out".
    • CommentAuthorChrisy
    Hi Padvinder,

Your shot is not in the archive, it simply didn't make it to the FF (and wont be in tghe archive in one month). If you look at your profile, it is also included in your rejected shots

Edit: m00ch has been faster :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorpadvinder95
    Ah, okay. Thanks. It's not my shot, however, so I couldn't see it in my profile. Also, it doesn't show on the movie page that it was rejected, so I couldn't see it right there :-P
    Thanks for the explanation though :)

[edit] Okay, wrong again, the Archive button at the top menu is not highlighted for rejected movies. It's not completely clear, though. And I think when I solved it, it said "you didn't get any points because this movie is in the archive section", but I can't reproduce that with this one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpadvinder95
    Okay, I checked it with another rejected movie, and it indeed says "You scored nothing because this shot is in the archive." upon solving. So that's what got me confused :) Maybe it can be changed to "because this shot was rejected" or something like that?
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2009
    Yes, should be changed. Would also be nice to make it a little more clear the shot is rejected somehow (also without solving it first).