Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorCotp
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2009
    Sometimes I want to send a private message to a member. Would be great to bea able to do so. If there one alreeady, sorry about that I didn't find it ...

when we become friends with other users what can we do then to drink a beer together ? ^^

I mean some cool options would be able to see other friends that are online and be able to instant message them... (no I'm not a facebook geek !)

Of course I guess would mean quite dev... and I understand if this feature doesn't fit in right now...

Just thought to share this with you guys to have your opinion
    • CommentAuthorcastaka
    There's the IRC chat you can access from your browser for that :)
    • CommentAuthorChrisy
    Yes I agree with you Cotp. A private message function would be very handy! We already mentioned it to our almighty creators :)
    •  
      CommentAuthornaut
    yeah, a private message system has been on our todo list for a long time,
    but we have since always found more important stuff to work on ;)

private messaging is availiable on almost any social network and thus isn't that urgent for WTM ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorholynoise
    I think it also might be a good idea to implant the sM-System in the shout-system.
    You could add a checkbox to mark a shout as private, this might save you some work that would be needed for a additional system and the users could see every message they get on one page.