Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorCotp
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2009
    3 questions about uploads:

1) One, I did upload a new movie into new submissions, everything went right but I can't see it, weird, should I try it ahain :\
    2) On my page how come my upload score is 7 when I uploaded 9 ? Only one was an awesome upload so it should be 8, or I lost something ?
    3) Sorry about that question: are Scruffy shouts some kind of automatic ? Some times I get "your screenshot was accepted" and another time "your screenshot was magically accepeted", I wondered if the word magically was because for example of a help from moderators ?

Thanks for your help :) (know I'm curious...)

Cotp
  1.  permalink
    Dunno about the first thing. The second one is just a bit slow with updating, check again in a couple of minutes, it should be okay then. Third, "Accepted" means it got in on its rating, "Magically accepted" means it got pushed through by your friendly neighbourhood spidermod.
    • CommentAuthorChrisy
    For the first, did you by any chance change your display option? Maybe you clicked on "dont show" for your posted snapshots?
    And about Scruffy, as I understood he is not real, but we shouldn't say this too much else some people will be desapointed, like Santa
    •  
      CommentAuthorCotp
    Ok 1) has been solved, I posted it again ;) although I know it will get low ratings, I must be a bit masochistic, sure some users understand me here http://whatthemovie.com/shot/41650

Ans since I'm in animal mood, just posted that one too http://whatthemovie.com/shot/41652 which I have to admit is a better shot

2) Solved itslef by itself... :P

3) @Chrisy don't tell me Santa does not exist !??
    •  
      CommentAuthorCotp
    Just got another problem: I had put 4 or 5 alternative titles according to IMDB to one of my last uploads and ony 2 languages went through, think should consider that as a bug, I had to go to the movie page to add them again.

Cotp
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    Why would Santa be disappointed if someone has the idea that Scruffy is not real? Oo (Which he is, ofc, who else would eat all those buckets of fish-heads a day).