Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorCotp
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2009
    Ok sorry to create a topic for that, just was happy to finally get to 1000 solves and get the Gremelin ^^ wanted to share it with you...

I always stay around 15 to 17% of the total so I don't really climb up the hall of fame... :\ used to be in the 500 hundreds but now more in the 700 hundred, guess there are more players...

I wonder how many are really playing alone and how many are teams ? Sometimes I think I should get help too ... What do you think ? Have you been tempted ? Be honnest please :)

Hope one day there will finally be teams around here and we can have a special memorablia that would be "I swear I play alone" lol...
    • CommentAuthoragonistes
    I remember my first 1000, because I actually took a screen shot of it. :P It was a head to head battle with 'kerrang' who would be the first to achieve it, he won in the end.
    •  
      CommentAuthornaut
    wow, the good old times :)
    glad you have kept the screenshots agonistes and kudos for being an active member all this time!
  1.  permalink
    Wow you could be in the top uploader with 23 uploads at this time lol ^_^
    •  
      CommentAuthorCotp
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2009
    and you could be in the top 10 with 17% solve...
    •  
      CommentAuthornaut
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2009 edited
    but you have to look closely.. films of the last 2 weeks (back then shots were called 'films') what were they thinking???