Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorthem00ch
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2010 edited
    OK so today our beloved WTM has been down all day. What did you do to while away the hours waiting?

I had an extremely productive day, I think you will agree.

1)Watched 2 movies. Underground and Spirit of the Beehive.
    2)Pushed a coin around my desk for a few minutes.
    3)Washed my hand when I noticed the coin had some kind of brown stuff on it.
    4)Stubbed my toe on one of my son's toys. I think I have broken it. My toe, not the toy, thank god that's OK.
    5)Found a spot on my chest, shaped like a teapot.
    6)Stared at a plant.
    7)Sneezed so hard I think I split my trousers.
    8)Refreshed whatthemovie.com about 300 times.

Oh, and I went exploring and found a HUGE shiny bright room outside my front door with like, other people walking around and stuff. Decided not to explore that too much, looked pretty frightening, so posted this thread instead.

Yeah I'm bored. Entertain me.
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2010
    That HUGE shint bright room is the new, FREE virtual reality world of WoW! Go get your sword and have fun!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRacetrack
    I finally watched Crank I and II after I solved so many shots from this flicks. Kind of liked them.
    Then I prepared some really nice shots for you - no, not from Crank ;-)
    Cleaned up the kitchen, and messed it up again.
    Currently watching 10.000 from TV... not sure if I'm gonna like it
    •  
      CommentAuthornaut
    @m00ch, LOL :)

I *will* spend the next 2 hours cleaning up my living room.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfnick
    My day as far as i can remember:

1)Watched 2 movies. 10.000 bc right now and Bridge to Teriblabla earlier the Day (btw: does anyone miss the times when shot-solutions had to be typed 100% correct? I don't!)
    3)Cleaned my plant when I noticed the dirt on the leafs.
    4)Nearly died cause i didn't recognise an open drawer. Still hurts!
    6)Stared at my shiny clean plant.
    8)Refreshed whatthemovie.com about 3000 times - approx. 5 times while writing this post.

Have no idea what i did inbetween. Definitively no sneezing, coinpushing or skin cancer for me, though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhoenix
    lol, you guys are crazy and really addicted (and I thought I was) :D
    My day was not as "exiting" as yours I think. :P

1)Had lunch with my folks
    2)Searched for my eastern sweeties, chocolate, eggs and presents (oh yeah, we still do the searching thing ;) )
    3)We started to drink wine during lunch and continued after the searching part was over and were just hanging out
    4)We started slowly to feel funny, the jokes got more and more funny (or our fun tolerance level just dropped more and more, I'm not sure)
    5)We're still drinking, talking and having fun, laughing until we sometimes cry
    6)Refreshed WTM about uuuuhm... sorry to say this... zero times since I've been in the chat :D

Definitely no injuries, no sneezing or splitting trousers (but who knows, still might happen)... but definitely explored the shiny white room a lot, since we were sitting in the garden from time to time ;)
    Just found out, the shiny white room vanished unnoticed, and it got really dark and cold... I definitely will not go into that room for the rest of the night again... it scares me :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorRazzomega
    Why the hell do you all watch 10.000 BC, I believe that is a sucky movie :P!

I have watched two movies today as well, but I wont tell you which (Because I will upload snaps from them) and then I have been social with my girlfriend (which I'm normally not when WTM is up ;)!)
    •  
      CommentAuthorRacetrack
    Looking desperately for a coin to push around... I am seriously considering to read last week's newspaper, clean up the kitchen again or reclaim 0.03268 Euros supporter's fee :-). Just because I don't have a plant to dust.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRacetrack
    and yeah, 10.000 bc totally sucks... it has some potential shots though, but I think, I've seen them all at WTM.
    • CommentAuthorfabster
    i'm just watching matrix reloaded. i almost forgot how lame the first hour is. i'm probably gonna make myself something to eat now. the question is: pancakes or pasta?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRacetrack
    there's only one possible answer: pancakes covered pasta ;-)
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhoenix
    Racetrack, that sounds gross :D
    • CommentAuthoragonistes
    Yeah, 10000 BC does indeed suck, I even switched channel at 22:00 to watch Hitman. This isn't much better, but at least it has Olgy Kurylenko in it... ;) Also watched Bridge to Terabithia today, and The Da Vinci Code. Overall it was a very unproductive day. :P Oh and played a couple of hours of online billard with a buddy while skyping, still doing that right now.

BTW, what's that shiny bright room everybody's talking about anyway...?
    • CommentAuthorJohannaP
    You guys are doing all kinds of fun stuff like dusting plants and doing things with coins. Mmm what did I do.... I had to visit my in-laws to celebrate easter. When I left home WTM was down. My in-laws have a computer so every 5 minutes I checked if WTM was up again. No it wasn't. Drove in-laws mad. Husband and children are used to this behaviour.
    Ate too many chocolate eggs. I still have to hide some eggs so that my kids can search for them tomorrow morning, while I'm checking shots om WTM. Now I have to go back to the site to see if it's up again. Pffffffffff what a day.
    • CommentAuthorJohannaP
    It's still down.
    Guys! Don't go to the light.
    Oh yes, I forgot to mention, I watched an episode of loveboat. It was either that or killing myself, I don't know if I made the right choice ;-)
    •  
      CommentAuthorRacetrack
    @Phoenix: well, yes... but I don't have to eat it :-)
    @agonistes: not sure what they all are talking about. I guess some mind-altering drug or something :-)
    • CommentAuthorJohannaP
    It's still down, Í'll go and hide those eggs now. After that, I think I'm going to
    read
    a
    book!
    Yes!
    Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
    Sleep well all!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhoenix
    @ Racetrack: Maybe you better should eat it before recommending it :D :P
    ... and uuuhhhh I guess, the shiny white room is a sideeffect of the withdrawal symptoms due to the lack of WTM :D
    But I'm not quite sure though, since it seems I'm not the one with the worst symptoms... let's ask the others ^^
    • CommentAuthoragonistes
    BTW, does anybody else hate it when there's not really anything good on tv at 20:15 one day (like today), and the next day there's multiple things on all at the same time? Tomorrow there's Spirited Away, Keinohrhasen, The Color Purple and Pride and Prejudice, all of which I haven't seen yet...
    • CommentAuthorMaria555
    1° finished painting my living room walls
    2° watched Swimming Pool (both Charlotte Rampling and Ludivine Sagnier are excellent in that movie, and I am not a big fan of François Ozon)
    3° clean my whole appartment
    4° watched the last 3 episodes of How I met Your Mother while I was taking a very hot bath
    5° now realizing I totally forgot to eat. I think bread and butter...and maybe hot chocolate with cinnamon.
    @JohannaP: good job staying alive after a whole episode of Loveboat!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRazzomega
    @agonistes: Watch Spirited Away if you like animes or else watch the color purple :)! You should have some unseen DVD's at home then you don't have to trust television, normally television only shows the same shit all the time!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhoenix
    I love Spirited Away, but the Colour Purple is also very good. Maybe you can record one of them while watching the other? Pride and Prejudice would have been nice, if it were not Keira Knightley in it, somehow I don't like her very much, I think she isn't a very good actress.
    • CommentAuthorfabster
    i'm thinking about trying the pasta-pancake thing right now. no, actually i'm not. :D
    anyways, i'm off for the kitchen. :>
    • CommentAuthoragonistes
    @Razzomega, yeah I actually still have several unwatched DVDs here, but I wasn't in the mood for any of them :P
    I'm currently planning on watching Spirited Away, since I've been wanting to see that one for quite some time now, although I'd really like to see the other ones too (I think I have seen some scenes of The Color Purple about 10-15 years ago when my mother was watching it, but I don't remember much, and wasn't interested in those kind of movies back then).
    @Phoenix, yeah I'm thinking about using onlinetvrecorder for the first time to tape some of them ^^
    • CommentAuthorLordMyst
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2010
    Ik woke up at 5:15 am
    i was awake so I got up

first thing what I always do is check WTM. It didn't work. Terrible start of my day. Then at 11 am I went to my volunteer work. At 4 pm i was back home. Checked WTM and saw it was still down.

at 6 pm i went out to eat with some friends. I am now home and find out that WTM is still down.

NTdev april fool joke karma is a bitch :)
    • CommentAuthorfabster
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2010 edited
    fuck yeah, way to spend the downtime :)

•  
      CommentAuthornaut
    fabster: awesome!!!

I love apfelmus

and from reading all of your posts, can we agree to take WTM down every sunday? :D
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    "I still have to hide some eggs so that my kids can search for them tomorrow morning, while I'm checking shots om WTM. "

I love how it sounds like you hide some stuff every day, for more WTM-time.
    • CommentAuthoragonistes
    haha nice fabster, I actually got myself a Paulaner out of the fridge after seeing your Hasseröder :D
    •  
      CommentAuthornaut
    yeah, let’s all post what we’re drinking right now... sec

mhmmmmm
    •  
      CommentAuthortliff
    • CommentAuthorfabster
    got myself another one:

holsten is what i usually drink. dithmarscher and flensburger are great aswell. gotta love beers from the north. :D
    • CommentAuthoragonistes

(the preds way of doing "rock" ;) )
    • CommentAuthorfabster
    so predators actually like beer? ;D
    • CommentAuthoragonistes
    yeah apparently they do ^^
    •  
      CommentAuthorthem00ch
    Told you I was hardcore.

• CommentAuthoragonistes
    :D
    • CommentAuthorgp
    omg... them00ch.. no!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhoenix
    lol can't leave you guys alone :D
    I'm still drinking wine... oh and the site works again ;)
    @fabster That really looks delicious =) (I mean the pancakes) :P

EDIT:them00ch, don't do anything you might actually regret :D
    • CommentAuthormiascugh
    somewhat unspectacular i'm afraid, but naut asked so nicely.

1.  permalink
    I played the first God of War, saw a terrible film (Pervert!) and then went out to the bar where I work because there were some punk bands playing.
    • CommentAuthorIlse
    I wrote a new song, here is one of the lines:

♪ Where were you when wtm went down on the computer ♪
  2.  permalink
    Oh, y'know, baked a cake, made food, watched a film, introduced the girlfriend's mum to my parents, had some sex, read some books, listened to music... The same as any other day, really.
    •  
      CommentAuthorholynoise
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2010 edited
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2010
    •  
      CommentAuthorforerunner
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2010
    nice one asmodai
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2010
    Bump.
    • CommentAuthorKrazy
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2010
    @tliff: /bow

<3 Augustiner - one of the best beers on the planet.