Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorgregov
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2010
    @Palahniuk007:
    You should use Tom Cruises words: "So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down in a Godly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you! I WILL FUCK YOU UP!".
    •  
      CommentAuthorpspan
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2010
    just give me the money!
    I mean awesome uploads!
    • CommentAuthorrulo
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2010
    Damnit, all my slots are taken since I just woke up remembering I forgot to upload yesterday:(
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2010
    People, if your slot is taken when you want to upload to vault, or if you have spare shots that weren't needed, ok, that can happen.

But DON'T just directly upload them into NS when uploading for vault is still running! You can ofcourse keep uploading normally, but we'd rather that you don't upload shot that are explicitly the theme of the contest where uploading is running, this will only cause dupes! Wait a week, and uploading will be over, you can check if your shot is in vault and if not, you can upload.

Thanks