Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorkinoute
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2012
    I am sorry guys but my hands are completely tied on this. Since the website is running again, only tliff has recovered his access to the server and the database. I still don't have mine so I can do nothing about it... (I can't even login on my Mac).
    • CommentAuthorJohannaP
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2012
    I know it must be possible to upload, as there are some (not many) new uploads in new submissions, but I get all sorts of bugs. From the errorgator to white/blank pages. Really frustrating..:-( Hope you get access soon Kinoute!
    • CommentAuthorWinterwolf
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2012
    Agree really frustrating at the moment... i really hope tliff find a solution till DtM 4 begins... or Asmodai stop the countdown till the error is found and eliminated
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    Yeah, I'll expand it a bit more. Just fictional dates anyways.
    • CommentAuthorskeuhp0uet
    Same problem for me: white page sometimes, have to reload it, but then when I put the solution for a snapshot nothing happens, no green or red mark and I have to press enter again to have an answer. And today I faced another problem: I was 100% sure of some shots but it told me I was wrong. What's happening to WTM? :(
    • CommentAuthorAntituur
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2012
    Something that has been keeping me from shouting a lot and that's annoying when having to provide dvd release information for new movies: in Opera the spoiler tick box does not work (and has never worked).
    • CommentAuthorJohannaP
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2013
    I am surprised to see that I am logged in here, but glad that I can post my problem. I can't log in. I get a message that my password or username are incorrect. I asked Asmodai via my friend Ilse what to do. He said that I had to reset my password. I did.... and still get the same message. Pleaseeeeeeee help me! What do I have to do to be able to play again?
  1.  permalink
    @ johanna:

Me too faced the same problem, but after I hit "Forgot my pass" and got the new password, everything is working fine.. In fact, I m getting less number of White screen problem now.. I consider my self lucky in that way.. :) But didnt try to upload a shot though..!
    • CommentAuthorJohannaP
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2013
    @asmodai @kinoute please help!
    @Tommy_Leazaq I'm glad for you you succeeded to login again. I really would like to play too :-(
    •  
      CommentAuthorRigborg
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2013
    Know I've said it before, but supporter stats are still not working :(
    • CommentAuthorJackFost
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2013
    Will there be a snapshot of the year for 2012 ? Because of the crash, there was no snap of the month in december and therefore no winner of the year.
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2013
    When everything is fine again (and we have DB access), we will assign SotD's for the missing days, then we can run the month system, then the year system. It just takes some more time :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorLePaposaure
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2013 edited
    The site seems to work hardly since few days. Any idea of further improvements, dear modos ?
    *edit : I'm having the "password" problem this morning for the first time. I hope tliff or kinoute will fix it very soon !
    • CommentAuthorvicade17
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2013
    Yes, same here, "forgot password"-thing worked fine. At least logging-in was ok. The system appears to face big problems and errors over the last weeks and months and is unstable, scruffy again is out of order since monday afternoon, I would not call this small mistakes (I know this discussion has been introduced some years ago) but major failures. I am sure that staff is working on it (at least I hope so) but I would be happy about any announcement telling us what is being done at the moment and an estimation when the system will function flawlessly again. Communication with players would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot!
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2013
    When we don't know stuff, we can't communicate it to you. Tliff is all we need.
  2.  permalink
    Ok, Asmodai, thanks for the information.
    Let's wait for the rescuer, now ! :)
    • CommentAuthorCircee
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2013
    a new bad thing for me : the hall of Fame doesn't work. Until now it was good ... I always have the problems with the whites .
  3.  permalink
    It seems like none of the scores is updated in a while now...
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2013
    When Scruffy is down, the Hall of Fame is not refreshed. But your guesses are taken into account. HoF will be automatically updated when Scruffy is back on.
    • CommentAuthorKajBorg
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2013
    You probably already know this, but I can ask for the solutions for a lot of pictures that are actually still feature films... They probably aren't moved because Scruffy is malfunctioning? Not sure though, just thought I'd let you know.
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2013
    Yep, we were aware of that. It looks like Scruffy is back on and, as you suspected, it was related. The FF queue seems all right now.
  4.  permalink
    Welcome back, Scruffy !
    Hope you're not gonna take holydays so soon, now...
    And thanks, modos, for the temporary work !
    • CommentAuthorWinterwolf
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2013
    any news about the white page problem? it still occurs often to me. There are still some problems it seems... for example there are no SotD for 14th to 20th january
    •  
      CommentAuthorZo0
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2013
    today i have some white pages .... & no update for scores .
  5.  permalink
    @Zo0

Scruffy broken again since yesterday - again no SotD, no automatically accepteds, no updates etc.
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2013 edited
    I have finally recovered my access to the server and the database. I'll soon fix some bugs and choose the sotds missing
    • CommentAuthorSolhanne
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2013
    Scruffy broken again? No SotD for yeaterday.
    •  
      CommentAuthorInnt
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2013
    I see mentions of supporter stats not working and am unsure what these are but the stats on the bottom left of every page are not working for me..
    It displays:

Stats

registered Users solved a total of Snapshots
    Snapshots in the Database
    People online

No figures are given.
    • CommentAuthorpedrorocha
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2013
    White pages.. white pages.. again n' again.
    •  
      CommentAuthorInnt
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2013
    Yeah, about those whitepages..

Could someone, prob Kinoute contact me through mail?
    I may be able to help solve this
    •  
      CommentAuthorInnt
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2013 edited
    <SELF DELETED FOR STUPIDITY>
    •  
      CommentAuthorZo0
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2013 edited
    problem to upload a shot
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2013
    Yep, I already told kinoute. But he seems not around for the moment.
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2013
    Seems to work again.
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2013
    I deleted some avatars because since the crash in November they were bad resized. Sorry about that. Feel free to upload them again
    •  
      CommentAuthorforerunner
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2013
    Well, that solves my question. Was time i changed my avatar anyway :P
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2013
    the blank pages issue should be fixed
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2013
    I am reimporting the supporter stats so the server is kind of slow today (the file is very big) and you might encounter some errors ("an error occurred") because it goes over capacity. Some actions are not working well (Scruffy notifications, votes) but it should be back soon.
  6.  permalink
    I can't login to my account, it says "Invalid username or password"
    Please help
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2013
    Did you try requesting a new password?
  7.  permalink
    No, I was hoping it can be resolved without that...should I request?
  8.  permalink
    All better now :)
    Thanks Asmodai
    •  
      CommentAuthorfungus
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2013 edited
    I can neither access my user page nor New Submissions. I always get an error 500.
    However, I can normally access single shots from FF or NS and other user profiles.
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2013
    we have some problems with mysql
    • CommentAuthorscarygary
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2013
    If it helps, I have been having a problem logging in from my work computer and my tablet. I keep myself always logged in on my home computer, which is why I can still be active part time. I assumed I was something stupid on my part, but maybe not if others are experiencing the same.
  9.  permalink
    Is it me or captcha is not working?
  10.  permalink
    I have problem with captcha also. It doesn't respond after typing it
    •  
      CommentAuthorKeyser_Soze
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2013 edited
    + same problem with the login again...
    When i try to request new password the crocodile mocks me
    •  
      CommentAuthortliff
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2013
    errorgator should now STFU when emails are generated.
    Please try again.
  11.  permalink
    Still gives me error 500