Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorPPKNHoneyB
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2010 edited
    Hello
    I noticed an example just now of something that is really bugging me for weeks and decided to share with you.
    Like most people who reeeeeally wants to upload a shot,i bookmark the last shot on FF from a certain movie and count 7 days to try to upload a shot from the same movie.
    But here's something i can't understand:
    This shot was posted today(sep 10th), one hour ago

But the last shot on FF of this movie was posted sep 5th( i won't put the tag of the shot cause then people will know it's from the same movie)

Anyone who knows how to count can see that there's only been 5 days and not 7 since the last upload,so please can anyone explain what is going on?Cause this is not the first time i see something like this here.
    • CommentAuthorJojo1337
    the 7 day counter for the slot starts, as soon as it is uploaded into the new submissions and there it stays 24-48 hours. so you got the 5 days in ff + 2 days in new sub = 7 days :)
    • CommentAuthorPPKNHoneyB
    Thanks @Jojo1337 for the explanation, it was very clarifying, now i know why i can't never find an open slot(since i count 2 extra days)hahaha