Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorKuBi4K
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2011
    Some of you may have loved a movie because of its twisted plot, its brain-melting ending, etc ...

The problem is: once watched, you know who is the killer, who is Kayser Söze, why the 6th sense.

So if you could have your memory erased for ONE movie, so you can watch it as if it was your first watch (and then be (°O°) again at the end), what movie will you pick ?
    • CommentAuthorrevani
    I'm gonna go with 'the prestige'
    Great story, really surprised me multiple times there. then again, haven't seen all classics and such :)
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    There are so many movies I'd just want to see once again for the first time, just to be amazed, not even for plot purposes... 2001, blade runner...
    •  
      CommentAuthorefji
    • CommentAuthorGregh
    @revani: Excellent choice, easily one of my favourite films, and one I would love to rewatch again without the ending. I still love watching it though, and telling everyone about it.

A few other notable mentions: Se7en, Deja Vu, Fight Club, American Beauty, Lucky Number Slevin, The Negotiator, Deja Vu

I'd also like to watch Sixth Sense without prior memory, I haven't actually seen this film and it's because I had the ending ruined for me long ago and so have never wanted to watch it. I'm still pissed at the guy, and it's been 9 years. Ha. And Reservoir Dogs, I've never seen this movie ever, I haven't a clue what it's about but I know "Mr Pink" is to blame for something and I'm convinced it will ruin my outlook of the film from the beginning. At least I had the fortune of seeing The Prestige without spoilers, I've got that much.
    •  
      CommentAuthorefji
    You should pay me big money to watch again "Sixth sense", as well as "Signs". The only two Shyamalan I've seen. The worse cinematographer ever ?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsiren34
    I have yet to watch the Usual Suspects because the ending was ruined for me . . . I am hoping I get hit by a car or something and forget it so I can watch it . . .
    •  
      CommentAuthormikebozzio
    Psycho
    •  
      CommentAuthorsati
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2011
    "Black Swan".
    • CommentAuthorLordMyst
    empire strikes back
    •  
      CommentAuthortorqu3
    Planet of the Apes
    •  
      CommentAuthorCHILI
    inception
    • CommentAuthorLucidique
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2011 edited
    fight club, the others and there are many i like to erase without the plan to watch them again...
    • CommentAuthorlovelyT
    Hair, La vita e bella, Moulin Rouge and similar, because I'm crying most of the time during these movies (from the beginning), hence their endings.
    • CommentAuthorrulo
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2011
    Inception, Shutter Island, 7, Usual Suspects
    • CommentAuthorBeautymist
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2011
    why, "Laura" (1944) of course!

BM