Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormoolz
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2011
    Hi people, I'm looking for a movie, I do not know anything about it except from one... rather weird scene I saw a while ago (that is, several years at least):

A man is in a train, in a dining car. He eyes a woman a few tables away, she looks at him and to impress her starts peeling his hard-boiled egg by spinning it on his index finger and peeling it with his thumb (or the contrary, you get the gist, he peels it with one hand and two fingers in an impossible way), and eats it. She looks unimpressed and turns towards the man next to her, who takes and egg too and peels it in the same manner, but when he's done we see that this egg was *raw*. He breaks it over his glass, and I don't know what happens after that scene.

So... that's it. Oh and it's an asian movie (who else could imagine a scene like that anyway?), and I'm really quite sure the scene happens in a train, but I may be wrong. Any clues? I'd really love to see it again.
    • CommentAuthoralex68
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2011 edited
    Tian xia wu zei (A World Without Thieves, 2004): http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0439884/ (IMDb page)

:)
    • CommentAuthormoolz
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2011
    Oh wow, thanks a lot :)