Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2012
    I'd like to know of which directors and actors I've seen the most movies. Does anyone know some software or a website that has the possibility to show me this after checking the movies I've seen (Or even better: after importing an imdb list)?
    • CommentAuthorpioa
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2012
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2012
    Great, I think this is just what I was looking for! Thank you very much pioa.
  1.  permalink
    pioa i'm a n00b : how can i put this http://www.imdb.com/user/ur15390983/ratings on your software?
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2012
    I did it by exporting my IMDB-list to a CSV-file, after that I put the text in the file in different columns and deleted everything except the title, year and IMDB-link. In the last step I used the IMDB-import in the program to add all other information (I did not import my own ratings, though). I think if you want to import your own ratings you should keep that column in the Excel-file you add to the database.
  2.  permalink
    How do you put the text in different columns?
    • CommentAuthorpioa
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2012
    • CommentAuthorpioa
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2012
    Is there any way to import movies from imdb list or csv file to WTM shelf?
  3.  permalink
    I did what you did Zythux but when I import the excel file in the software, there are only the movie titles and not the movie URLs (even though there's a colum URL on my Excel file)
    I'm not sure what I did wrong !
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2012
    You have to adjust some settings before you import the file. First go to preferences > plugins > (scroll down to) MS Excel > configure.

Then you have to add the columns in the same order as in your excel-file. (I added title, year and url)
  4.  permalink
    You're a genius thanks !!
    • CommentAuthorAsmodai
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2012
    I know, but thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZythux
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2012
    No problem, I needed some time to find it too ;p