Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorratone
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2012
    Lately I've been having a lot of loading problems with the site, I'm the only one? 1 of 3 times I try to look at a snapshot, the page simply won't load. I have to reload 2 or 3 times for it to work. And many times I send my answers but there is no reply about being right or wrong, I have to resend many times.

Am I the only one with problems? I'm fearing I may have a DNS problem or something. Or the site is unstable lately?
    • CommentAuthorPzy
    No you are not.

Check out the other topic "Small mistakes on the site" - page 6, Winterwolfs post 2 days ago.

http://forum.whatthemovie.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=724&page=6

So I guess the admins are working about it.
    • CommentAuthorskeuhp0uet
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2012 edited
    I actually have the same problem, and as Pzy said some others have (if not all WTM players). Hope it'll be fixed soon :(
    And since yesterday, whenever I put the right solution (I mean when I'm 200% sure of my answer) it tells me I'm wrong. It's very frustrating...
    • CommentAuthorPzy
    I have the same problem. Just press a few more times enter.
    Thanks for helping, but it doesn't work for me anyway :(
    • CommentAuthorratone
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2012
    Thanks for the answers guys, hope it gets fixed soon. This is probably my favorite web site.

@Skeuhp0uet are you having problem with a specific movie or with every single one? Last night I had this problem with a Daniel Craig shot that looked exactly like a James Bond scene, and had no luck... I'm curious to see if its a mistake of the site or if it is a bond-like movie of him that I don't know.
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2012
    @ratone: nope, I get the same problem with all the movies, for examples there was The Mak, Drive, Kill Bill, and others but I don't want to spoil too much, and I got the red mark for these whereas I knew I was right... :(