Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorJohannaP
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2013
    Hi guys, for a few days I haven't been able to log in. I requested a new password but that doesn't help. I still get the message invalid password. Can you help me? I would really like to play!
    • CommentAuthorRDPL55
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2013
    Hi @JohannaP, I have the same problem sometimes... just ask for a new password... and you can use the same as well... it works.
    • CommentAuthorJohannaP
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2013
    I did that. It doesn't help.
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2013
    Hello JohannaP,
    We're aware of this. But only tliff is able to fix that, right now, and he's been away for 2 weeks.
    Sorry... :-(
    •  
      CommentAuthorMimimi
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2013
    Thanks RD... it works for me. :D
    • CommentAuthorDadida
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2013
    my password works for the forum, but not for the site. Interesting :)
    and I can't ask a new password, because I don't remember my email address, lol.
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    Dadida, your email address is: w**********.a****@gmail.com
    • CommentAuthorpedrorocha
    You should consider cleaning the browser's cache and cookies. It helped me some time ago when I was experiencing the same problem.
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2013 edited
    Just to be clear about the announcement: if any of you is logged in on the forum right now, change/update your password on WTM (you can enter the same pwd it does not matter) or you won't be able to log in again if you log out of the website.

Some users concerned: fungus, CHILI, stuken, Zythux, theoffice911, efji, Pala, fnick, coolathlon, doooom, Circee, Razzomega, Greymatter, BernieLomax, gregov, oldzia999, fafner, derchmul, MacMono, JackFrost, Redman, nosundayfear, Rigborg, scarygary & more...

To change/update your password, go to your settings on WTM, there is a link.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCHILI
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2014
    yeah... so i haven't been on WTM for a really long time.
    i just tried to log in and got the "invalid username or password" response.
    i can't reset the password either because my email address "ch1l1@***.de" that should be linked to my username "CHILI" is somehow linked to a username "CHL".
    so right now, i can log into the account of some "CHL" but not my own.
    • CommentAuthorkinoute
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2014
    I changed the email address of the CHL's account to avoid conflict, try again to reset your password on your CHILI account now, it should work.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCHILI
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2014
    worked perfectly... thank you!