Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorGreymatter
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2013 edited
    Hi there everyone, I don't really know if you could have an explanation on what is happening but, let's give it a try.

I have a ps3 to read some BR format. Everything was fine till couple weeks ago, where 2 movies, let's name them , Beauty and the Beast of Disney and Toy Story 3 are not working anymore. I encounter the same trouble with the bluray bonus of B & B. So what exactly ? The disc is detected, no problem, here goes the preview, but when the movie menu is about to appear, black screen. And no sound either. I tried all my others Bluray, no trouble, even other Disneys are ok, Alice, Tron, Fantasia, Lion King...Even Toy Story 1 and 2 coming with the same box as the 3 are working normally. I tried them on a friend's Ps3, it's working...

So it's obviously not the disc, not the PS and I don't think it's the TV...What's happening ??

Of course I forget to mention but they used to work before, I already watched them several times.
    • CommentAuthorMisterZob
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2013
    Is your system software version up-to-date? It should be 4.31 by now.
    Because, as the discs seem to play fine before the main menu, this looks more like a software problem.
    • CommentAuthorGreymatter
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2013
    Yeah, I figured this out, but it appears that i don't need any update according to my menu