Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.  permalink
    I've just "won" this memorabilia but can't say I really like it. What does that mean?
  2.  permalink
    It's what everyone who solved 50% of the shots in the last contest gets, as well as anyone who added a snapshot. It's a joke, by drawing a scene from a film you're "stealing intellectual property."

Edit:

"One last thing: This time around, we passed on the regular Memorbilia (simply because there was too much fuzz, sharing clues, people getting angry, etc) and we decided to give everyone who contributed a Snapshot or solved at least 50% a unique Award.

We've learned from this incident and will clarify the Rules for the next Vault quest, hoping things will get back to normal and everyone can enjoy sidequesting again :)"
  3.  permalink
    Ohhhh ok that's pretty cool then !! Thanks OhLookBirdies ^_^
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomBeeBob
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2011
    Might not be the correct tread to post this in, but. I see that there are some new memorabilia`s around. The "Damaged infringement notice"-memorabilia.

I get that it is a memorabilia similar to the Copyright one and I have read the description, but I did not get any wiser :-)

So if anyone could educate me, I would be a happy man :-)
    • CommentAuthorquitproquo
    off- topic: never dared to ask but someone we all now deservesa penis memorabilia ;)
    • CommentAuthordoooom
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2011 edited
    @ZomBeeBob
    The "Damaged infringement notice" is basically the same as the "Copyright Infringement Notice", just that the damaged one was for the second installment of Draw the movie. http://blog.whatthemovie.com/2010/11/25/draw-the-movie-roundup-and-pixelation/
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomBeeBob
    Thanks Doooom :-)