Vanilla is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorOberstKlink
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2010 edited
    Hey guys!

I was wondering whether it would be possible to move the reviews-section further up to the top of the main page. A lot of people put quite a bit of effort into writing some decent and inspiring reviews which don't get noticed, mostly due to their unfortunate placement at the bottom of the page. Also, only the last 3 reviews are on display. I think there should be 10, so people have a chance to see their efforts read and rated for an appropriate amount of time.

I hope that this could be rectified with the next update!

My most exquisite regards
    • CommentAuthorLordMyst
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2010
    Thirst they need to find a replacement for Tliff.

so It will take a while for we get a new update
    •  
      CommentAuthorsati
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2010 edited
    I agree and disagree for personal reasons. The person who notoriously gives UN to my reviews is lazy enough to just click the links on home page, so if there were 10 reviews I'd get 10 UN instead of 3 :) But since I don't really give a flying f....thanks to all of you kind souls actually reading my reviews, it's a great suggestion, because I read all the reviews here and often they encourage me to watch movies I never even heard about (Like LovelyT reviews). So I fully support your idea!
  1.  permalink
    Thanks sati!

I quite enjoy writing them but started finding the process pointless, since hardly anyone reads them; leading me to find myself disinterested with it. At least someone shares my view! :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorsati
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2010
    I always read them, sooner or later:)
    •  
      CommentAuthornaut
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2010
    where should we move them?
    the white spot beneath your current shots in FF and NS? next to Tales of Interest?
    That’s the only "free" space we have :)
  2.  permalink
    Next to tales of interest would be good I think. :)